Send us an enquiry for driveway, masonry & paving services in Middlesex County.
"*" indicates required fields
Outdoor Patio Company Middlesex County, NJ
Custom Paver Patios & Walkways Specialists Middlesex County
Uneek Paving & Masonry Corp are qualified patio contractors in Middlesex County, we can design and lay any size patio to enhance your home to your specified requirements.
With our vast experience in the industry, Uneek Paving & Masonry Corp knows what it takes to get your patio done professionally and efficiently ensuring minimal upheaval to your everyday schedule. We provide a thorough patio service from beginning to end and use only the best quality materials.
Our Middlesex County Patio Services include:
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
- Garden Patios
- Natural Stone
- Paving Slabs
- Stone Paving
- Paving Repairs
- Brick Work & Walling
- Drainage & Groundworks
Previous Build Paver Patio Installations in Middlesex County
A well-designed and constructed patio by Uneek Paving & Masonry Corp can add substantial investment and interest to your home whether you are thinking of selling your property in the near future or enjoying your home even more. Our family-run team's workmanship in patio services is second to none. Nothing looks better than a beautiful inviting patio, bringing the outside in and making your indoor space appear larger. Whether it’s a modern, traditional or contemporary patio design you are looking for, we can offer you a variety of styles, materials, colours and textures to suit your budget.
Concrete Pavers & Interlocking Concrete Patios in Middlesex County, NJ
Concrete pavers are a very durable and long-term solution for your patio area. It is ideal for outdoor furniture and is safe for children to play on. It can withstand all types of weather, from cold winters to hot summers, and is permeable, meaning that it can safely drain water from rainfall.
If you would like concrete pavers installed on your patio, choose the No.1 Middlesex County patio company.
Middlesex County Patio Installation Contractors
We are qualified patio contractors, ready to design and lay any size patio area to enhance your Middlesex County home to your specific requirements.
With our vast experience in the industry, Uneek Paving & Masonry Corp knows what it takes to get the job done professionally and efficiently, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to your everyday schedule. We provide a comprehensive service from beginning to end and use only the best quality materials. A beautiful, inviting patio can really transform your property!
The Range of Materials Used to Construct Patios & Walkways Middlesex County
There are several material options that can be used to create a solid patio or walkway, while they will range in pricing and durability, they will also impact the color and design of the finished project. Some of the most common we use include:
- Concrete Pavers – these are manufactured pavers that come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. They are typically very durable, versatile, and weatherproof.
- Brick – this is another type of manufactured paver. It is a very traditional choice and gives patios a classic look. Brick is durable and hard-wearing.
- Travertine Pavers – this is a natural stone material that comes in a variety of patterns and colors. A good choice for patios and walkways as it absorbs water making it more slip-resistant.
- Flagstone – another natural stone that is cut from a quarry. This is a durable stone that is ideal for backyard patios and pool decks. Flagstones stay cool as they don’t absorb heat.
- Cobblestone – this is a natural stone that is a great choice for patios and walkways. It creates a beautiful old-world look, taking you back to the times of cobblestone streets.
Leave us a Review
If you have worked with us in the past, please click the button and leave us a review.
How much do Patios cost in Middlesex County?
The price for a new installation of Patios depends on a number of factors:
- The size of area requiring work
- the age of the structure
- Additional features required
- How easy the area is to access
- The condition of the current area
- Many other factors...
Prices for Middlesex County Patios can vary a great deal when the above information is taken into account.
The best method is for us to arrange a free no-obligation survey of your Middlesex County location. We can then put together the best, most accurate price quote.
Need a Reliable Patio Company in Middlesex County? Choose Uneek Paving & Masonry Corp Today.
All our work is carried out by a dedicated team of specialists who have years of experience in custom patios, walkways, and other paving projects across Middlesex County. Our team ensures every project is delivered on time and within budget and with minimum disruption to the public, your business or home. We focus on health and safety, strong work ethics and great relationships with our clients.
- Years of experience
- Competitive prices
- Free surveys & quotes
- Skilled workforce
- All work guaranteed
- Licensed and fully insured
- Highly recommended
- Quality products at affordable prices
- Established health and safety policy
- Friendly and knowledgable team
Middlesex County Patio FAQs
Read some frequently asked questions about our patio installation and paving services around Middlesex County
Looking for services other than Patios in Middlesex County, NJ?
Uneek Paving & Masonry Corp specializes in providing more services than just Asphalt in Middlesex County. Our expertise and our ever-growing team means we are able to cover more areas and services than ever before!